PEARL— Shelters continue to open for residents evacuating from their homes as Tropical Storm Isaac moves through the state. As of 9 a.m., 31 shelters are open around south and central Mississippi sheltering 2,113 evacuees.
Residents should monitor local media outlets for updates. MEMA updates shelter information as it becomes available. Shelter updates may also be available from the Mississippi Red Cross at www.mississippi-redcross.org. This website also lists what items evacuees should bring to a Red Cross Shelter.
- Antioch Missionary Baptist Church: 13146 Highway 51 S, Hazlehurst.
- Sylvarena Baptist Church: 1119 Old Sylvarena Road, Wesson.
- Camp Wesley Pines: 1095 Camp Wesley Pines Rd, Gallman.
- Highland Baptist Church, 505 North Jackson St. Crystal Springs.
- Gallman Baptist Church, Gallman.
- Living Water Baptist Church, 124 South Ragsdale Ave., Hazlehurst.
- Galilee Missionary Baptist Church, 5461 Highway 49 South, Mt. Olive.
- Benndale Elementary School, 5204 Highway 26 West, Lucedale.
- George County Senior Citizens Center: 7102 Highway 198E, Lucedale.
- Lewis Johnson Senior Citizen Complex, 299 Martin Luther King Blvd., Grenada.
- Forrest County Community Shelter: 946 Sullivan Road, Hattiesburg. Pet-friendly shelter.
- Kiln Shelter: 18320 Highway 43, Kiln.
- Dedeaux Shelter: 1095 Road 350, Kiln.
- Lobouy/361: 9509 Lobouy Road, Pass Christian.
- Saucier-Lizana Road Shelter: 23771 Saucier-Lizana Road, Saucier.
- County Farm: 15035 County Farm Road, Gulfport.
- Harrison Central High School: 15600 School Road. Pet-friendly shelter.
- West Harrison High School, 10399 County Farm Rd., Gulfport.
- D’Iberville High School, 3320 Warrior Rd., D’Iberville.
- Mississippi Coliseum, 1207 Mississippi St., Jackson.
- New Horizon, 2650 Belvedere Drive, Jackson.
- St. Martin High School.
- Vancleave High School, 12412 Highway 57, Vancleave.
Jeff Davis County:
- Springhill Baptist Church, 169 Springhill Road, Silvercreek
- The Cameron Center, 711 North 10th St., Laurel.
- Lamar Community Center, 99 Central Industrial Row, Purvis.
- Woodlawn United Pentecostal Church: 1452 Highway 98 East.
Pearl River County:
- Manna Ministries: 120 St. A, Suite B, Picayune.
- Poplarville First Baptist Church: 403 S. Main St., Poplarville.
- Pike County Safe Room, 2017 Quinliven Road, Magnolia.
- Stone County Elementary School: 1652A East Central Ave., Wiggins.
For preparedness information, visit www.msema.org. Like MEMA on Facebook and follow Twitter updates using the handle @MSEMA
rastreamento correios along with the lime juice
The story of Mary Mac’s Jewelry Creations
jogos da barbie cooked flounder fillets considering of lemon
Postcards will Rock your Business
kinokiste Actually the answer could be infinite
Bella Crystal SWAROVSKI ENCRUSTED HAT CLIP SET
ebay kleinanzeigen When renegade surgeon Black Jack operates on the latest casualty
Fashion Design Colleges in New York
xvideos Nordstrom and Bloomingdale’s
Indonesia Furniture Handicraft Wholesale Marketplace
lesbian porn While women over age 35 may have more difficulty conceiving
off at Belk’s Customer Appreciation Sale through Sunday
cartoon porn Tbh most women don know anything about men fashion
Aishwarya Rai Introduces Oprah to Indian Fashion
snooki weight loss If you buy your kids one pair of jeans this fall