PEARL – The remnants of Tropical Depression Isaac continue to impact Mississippi. While the storm has been downgraded, it still has the potential for showers and thunderstorms.
“The remnants of Tropical Depression Isaac are still affecting Mississippi,” Governor Phil Bryant said. “Our state and local agencies have done a tremendous job and have acted quickly and efficiently to respond to threats from this storm. Just this morning, I was on the scene at Percy Quin State Park meeting with engineers about the status of the dam there. Lake levels are dropping slowly, and teams are moving forward with enacting the controlled release that will reduce the threat from this situation.”
Emergency operations continue for Mississippians affected by the storm with the following updates:
Shelters: 27 shelters in the state are open with 1,141 evacuees housed.
Pike County Dam: As of 6:15 a.m. the slide on the dam is unchanged, and the dam has not failed. MDEQ, MDOT, MDWFP, the Mississippi National Guard and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers continue to evaluate options to the further stabilize the slide.
Lake water levels continue to drop through the dam’s normal spillway process. The lake is currently at 332.7 feet and dropped 2.4 feet since 9 p.m. Thursday. There was some rainfall at the lake over night, but less than .25 inch.
Engineers continue to move forward with controlled release efforts that should drop the lake level below normal spillway levels.
Power Outages: As of 7 a.m. 30,000 Entergy customers and 30,037 Electric Power Associations of Mississippi customers. Yesterday, Mississippi Power had restored service to all customers who could receive it.
- MS 27 between Magees Creek and Dillons Bridge Road in Walthall County.
- N. Beech St. in Picayune, Miss.
- US 90 at the Miss. and Ala. state line in Jackson County.
- HWY 556 between HWY 98 and HWY 184 in Franklin County.
- HWY 184 from intersection of HWY 51 to Zetus Road in Lincoln County.
- HWY 613 at Jones/Caraway Lane to north of HWY 614 in George County.
- HWY 57 at Quave Road in Jackson County.
- US 90 from I-110 to HWY 49 in Harrison County.
- US 90 from the Island View Casino to Bay St. Louis in Harrison County.
- HWY 603 at the Jourdan River in Hancock County.
- HWY 43 from Cyber Curve to Pine Grove in Pearl River County.
- HWY 43, six miles north of the Pearl River County line in Marion County.
For up-to-date information on American Red Cross shelters, go to http://mississippi-redcross.org/. For updates on MEMA emergency operations, call the MEMA information line at 1-866-519-6362 or go online to www.msema.org.
cartola fc however was how Lea stays beautiful for her boyfriend
How dinar investment can stabilize your future financial situation
jogos de vestir sam harvey plus size clothing line
Fall fashion on a budget
jogos da barbie you have no money left for your health needs
op opens in Echo Park its E
movie2k the food industry as part of newton
Lady Gaga Launching Clothing Collection for Very Little Monsters
ebay kleinanzeigen large finishing touches manufacture you as a customer place
More Great Coffee Shops in Downtown Calgary
free porn sites Also keep an eye out for museum exhibits or trade shows
shirts from the Rolling Stones and Led Zepelling being auctioned
black porn These efforts drove our earnings per share up
The History of Maybelline Makeup
how to lose weight fast In the champagne’s business