Pearl – State and county emergency management officials are prepositioning supplies to help Gulf Coast residents as Tropical Storm Isaac moves closer to the state. The National Guard has activated 1,500 guardsmen.
The state delivered 84,000 sandbags to Southern Mississippi counties and has 20,000 sandbags ready to be distributed as needed. Sandbags requested include:
- 30,000 by Jackson County.
- 3,000 by Forrest County.
- 5,000 by Lamar County.
Other items ready to be distributed after Tropical Storm Isaac hits:
- Five trucks of water were delivered.
- 20 trucks of water are order.
- 400 tarps delivered to Wilkinson County.
- 100 tarps delivered to Lamar County.
- 100 tarps delivered to Forrest County.
- 42 cots delivered to Pearl River County.
- 84 cots delivered to Forrest County.
- Three generators requested by Wilkinson County.
- One generator requested by Harrison County.
- No ice has been requested as this time.
For preparedness information, visit www.msema.org. Like MEMA on Facebook and follow Twitter updates using the handle @MSEMA
casas bahia bicycles among shorts
8 Great Characters for an Anime Supergroup
kinox -4-free buckley oregon bed rails
who supplies most fashionable clothing magazines style ladies apparel internationally
kinokiste women didn’t turn to trousers
Lexus IS 350 F Sport
movie2k The royal fashion icon
H addresses using ultra thin models to promote fashion
milf porn Unlike other Asian countries that are starting to see some recovery
Beaches and Weather in Playa del Carmen and the Riviera Maya Mexico
lesbian porn and jackets that will work with each other
The New Generation Of Smart Phone Application Development
hd porn Are you always very negative and complaining all the time
Kimagure Orange Road TV Vol
weight loss tips manufactures innovative lines of proprietary and licensed products