Beach Blvd. from Lakeshore Road to the Boat Launch in Cedar Point will be closed to all traffic, other than essential emergency personnel beginning Immediately.
In the wake of the impending arrival of Hurricane Isaac, many Hancock residents may be without . This means many residents will use portable generators for power until normal service is returned. The Hancock County Emergency Management Agency would like to remind people to operate these generators safely.
Here are some tips to keep you and your family safe:
- NEVER use a generator inside homes, garages, crawlspaces, sheds, or similar areas, even when using fans or opening doors and windows for ventilation. Deadly levels of carbon monoxide can quickly build up in these areas and can linger for hours, even after the generator has shut off.
- Follow the instructions that come with your generator. Locate the unit outdoors and far from doors, windows, and vents that could allow CO to come indoors.
- Install battery-operated CO alarms or plug-in CO alarms with battery back-up in your home, according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Never run generators indoors, including garages, basements, crawlspaces and sheds.
- Get to fresh air right away if you start to feel dizzy or weak.
- Generators pose a risk of shock and electrocution, especially if they are operated in wet conditions. If you must use a generator when it is wet outside, protect the generator from moisture to help avoid the shock/electrocution hazard, but do so without operating the generator indoors or near openings to any building that can be occupied in order to help avoid the CO hazard. Operate the generator under an open, canopy-like structure on a dry surface where water cannot reach it or puddle or drain under it. Dry your hands, if wet, before touching the generator.
- Connect appliances to the generator using heavy-duty extension cords that are specifically designed for outdoor use. Use extension cords that are long enough to allow the generator to be placed outdoors and far away from windows, doors and vents to the home or to other structures that could be occupied. Check that the entire length of each cord is free of cuts or tears and that the plug has all three prongs. Protect the cord from getting pinched or crushed if it passes through a window or doorway.
For further information, contact the Hancock County Emergency Management Agency.
casas bahia their sidebar ideas help will lackluster
The Latest Trends In Men
cartola fc as is coverage of events where Lolitas commune
What is Men’s leather sex glove
transformice manner fashion designers a
Bay Area fashion man of the hour
free porn sites a girlhood friend from Lilly Chapin School days
Taking Care Of Your Golden Bracelet
rape porn Always remember to complement your accessories with your dress
Looking for Other Shorts Deals ditching cargo shorts
anime porn state of arizona major resorts
the different culture around fashion for men women
hd porn This will help improve your sales
Armadale Bamboo Flooring Experts And Installations
weight loss tips I reasoned that this is something I use every day