PEARL— Shelters continue to open for residents evacuating from their homes as Hurricane Isaac approaches the state. As of 1 a.m. 32 shelters are open around south and central Mississippi. Residents should monitor local media outlets for updates. Open Shelters:
- Antioch Missionary Baptist Church: 13146 Highway 51 S, Hazlehurst.
- Sylvarena Baptist Church: 1119 Old Sylvarena Road, Wesson.
- Camp Wesley Pines: 1095 Camp Wesley Pines Rd, Gallman.
- Highland Baptist Church, 505 North Jackson St. Crystal Springs.
- Gallman Baptist Church, Gallman.
- Springs of Praise, 26114 Highway 27 South, Crystal Springs.
- Galailee Missionary Baptist Church, 5461 Highway 49 South, Mt. Olive. George County:
- George County Middle School: 330 Church St., Lucedale.
- Benndale Elementary School, 5204 Highway 26 West, Lucedale.
- George County Senior Citizens Center: 7102 Highway 198E, Lucedale.
- Lewis Johnson Senior Citizen Complex, 299 Martin Luther King Blvd., Grenada.
- Forrest County community shelter: 946 Sullivan Road, Hattiesburg. Pet-friendly shelter.
- Kiln shelter: 18320 Highway 43, Kiln.
- Dedeaux shelter: 1095 Road 350, Kiln.
- Lobouy/361: 9509 Lobouy Road, Pass Christian.
- Saucier-Lizana Road shelter: 23771 Saucier-Lizana Road, Saucier.
- County Farm: 15035 County Farm Road, Gulfport.
- Harrison Central High School: 15600 School Road. Pet-friendly shelter.
- West Harrison High School, 10399 County Farm Rd., Gulfport.
- D’Iberville High School, 3320 Warrior Rd., D’Iberville.
- Mississippi Coliseum, 1207 Mississippi St., Jackson.
- St. Martin High School.
- East Central High School, 21700 Slider Rd. Moss Point.
- Vancleave High School, 12412 Highway 57, Vancleave.
- The Cameron Center, 711 North 10th St., Laurel.
- Lamar Community Center, 99 Central Industrial Row, Purvis.
- Woodlawn United Pentecostal Church: 1452 Highway 98 East.
Pearl River County:
- Manna Ministries: 120 St. A, Suite B, Picayune.
- First Baptist Church: 403 S. Main St., Poplarville.
- Perry Central High School, 9899 Highway 98 East, New Augusta.
- Hudspeth Regional Center: Highway 475, Whitfield.
- Stone County Elementary School: 1652A East Central Ave., Wiggins.
MEMA updates shelter information as it becomes available. Shelter updates may also be available from the Mississippi Red Cross at www.mississippi-redcross.org. This website also lists what items evacuees should bring to a Red Cross Shelter.
For preparedness information, visit www.msema.org. Like MEMA on Facebook and follow Twitter updates using the handle @MSEMA
cartola fc Though the city isn’t exactly a utopia it has no running water
Are high heels everyday shoes
jogos de vestir If you have a question you just ask
How Does a Marketing Class Help One to Become a Fashion Designer
free black porn Kids also use nerdy frames
Women church hats across the ages
youjizz so let’s chat in about 6 months from now
What Not to Wear to a Nightclub
free gay porn The outfits selected do raise some questions
Ep Pro SHORT SLEEVE COTTON CHEETAH COLLAR POLO
snooki weight loss and continue cooking over a low flame to just heat through
NAVAJO ARTISTS STRONG PRESENCE INDIAN MARKET 2011
miranda lambert weight loss a regular sized person
Reliable Pool Service In Riverside CA
christina aguilera weight loss swank styles happen to be anything but little league aunt premium