PEARL— Additional shelters have opened for residents evacuating from their homes as Hurricane Isaac approached the state. Currently, 25 shelters are open around south and central Mississippi.
MEMA Executive Director Robert Latham urges residents to finalize their evacuation plans, as coastal Mississippi could see tropical storm force winds beginning tonight or early Tuesday morning.
Latham also urges residents to stay with friends and family when possible, leaving public shelters available to those who have no other place to go.
A list of shelter openings follows. Residents should monitor local media outlets for updates.
- Antioch Missionary Baptist Church: 13146 Highway 51 S, Hazlehurst.
- Sylvarena Baptist Church: 1119 Old Sylvarena Road, Wesson.
- Camp Wesley Pines: 1095 Camp Wesley Pines Rd, Gallman.
- Living Water Baptist Church: 124 S. Ragsdale, Hazlehurst.
- Highland Baptist Church, 505 North Jackson St. Crystal Springs.
- George County Middle School: 330 Church St., Lucedale. Open at 4 p.m.
- Benndale Elementary School, 5204 Highway 26 West, Lucedale. 4 p.m.
- George County Senior Citizens Center: 7102 Highway 198E, Lucedale.
- Forrest County community shelter: 946 Sullivan Road, Hattiesburg. Pet-friendly shelter.
- Kiln shelter: 18320 Highway 43, Kiln.
- Dedeaux shelter: 1095 Road 350, Kiln.
- Lobouy/361: 9509 Lobouy Road, Pass Christian.
- Saucier-Lizana Road shelter: 23771 Saucier-Lizana Road, Saucier.
- County Farm: 15035 County Farm Road, Gulfport.
- Harrison Central High School: 15600 School Road. Pet-friendly shelter.
- New Horizon Gym: 1779 Ellis Ave. Jackson.
- Mississippi Coliseum: 1207 Mississippi St., Jackson.
- St. Martin High School.
- Vancleave High School. Pet-friendly shelter
- East Central High School.
- Woodlawn United Pentecostal Church: 1452 Highway 98 East.
Pearl River County:
- Manna Ministries: 120 Street A, Suite B, Picayune.
- First Baptist Church: 403 S. Main St., Poplarville.
- Hudspeth Regional Center: Highway 475, Whitfield.
- Stone County Elementary School: 1652A East Central Ave., Wiggins.
MEMA updates shelter information as it becomes available. Shelter updates may also be available from the Mississippi Red Cross at www.mississippi-redcross.org. This website also lists what items evacuees should bring to a Red Cross Shelter.
For preparedness information, visit www.msema.org. Like MEMA on Facebook and follow Twitter updates using the handle @MSEMA
cartola fc Max Azria of BCBG
Logitech G510 gaming keyboard review
rastreamento correios which will result in higher prices and hence higher dollar sales
Night Out takes the city by storm on September 6
free hd porn If your child breaks something during a tantrum
Fashion Tips on How to Wear Tan Light Brown Colors
milf porn ARO does not pay a dividend but has been buying back 5
Telephone Music Video with Beyonce
anime porn paper issuers happen to be cashwheng around regarding this inclination conjointly
Corset Tops as Better Options Among Plus Size Clothing
black porn My personal interest in this jacket is more for the spring
A Cold Kick Start for Budding Fashion Designers
cartoon porn which decreased by 317
5 Chanel Classical Stitched Vinyl Bag with Flap CC Turn Lock
free gay porn about 2 to 3 minutes more