PEARL— Shelters continue to open for residents evacuating from their homes as Hurricane Isaac approaches the state. As of 6:30 a.m., 31 shelters are open around south and central Mississippi sheltering 2,132 evacuees.
Residents should monitor local media outlets for updates. MEMA updates shelter information as it becomes available. Shelter updates may also be available from the Mississippi Red Cross at www.mississippi-redcross.org. This website also lists what items evacuees should bring to a Red Cross Shelter.
- Antioch Missionary Baptist Church: 13146 Highway 51 S, Hazlehurst.
- Sylvarena Baptist Church: 1119 Old Sylvarena Road, Wesson.
- Camp Wesley Pines: 1095 Camp Wesley Pines Rd, Gallman.
- Highland Baptist Church, 505 North Jackson St. Crystal Springs.
- Gallman Baptist Church, Gallman.
- Springs of Praise, 26114 Highway 27 South, Crystal Springs.
- Galilee Missionary Baptist Church, 5461 Highway 49 South, Mt. Olive. George County:
- George County Middle School: 330 Church St., Lucedale.
- Benndale Elementary School, 5204 Highway 26 West, Lucedale.
- George County Senior Citizens Center: 7102 Highway 198E, Lucedale.
- Lewis Johnson Senior Citizen Complex, 299 Martin Luther King Blvd., Grenada.
- Forrest County Community Shelter: 946 Sullivan Road, Hattiesburg. Pet-friendly shelter.
- Kiln Shelter: 18320 Highway 43, Kiln.
- Dedeaux Shelter: 1095 Road 350, Kiln.
- Lobouy/361: 9509 Lobouy Road, Pass Christian.
- Saucier-Lizana Road Shelter: 23771 Saucier-Lizana Road, Saucier.
- County Farm: 15035 County Farm Road, Gulfport.
- Harrison Central High School: 15600 School Road. Pet-friendly shelter.
- West Harrison High School, 10399 County Farm Rd., Gulfport.
- D’Iberville High School, 3320 Warrior Rd., D’Iberville.
- Mississippi Coliseum, 1207 Mississippi St., Jackson.
- St. Martin High School.
- Vancleave High School, 12412 Highway 57, Vancleave.
- The Cameron Center, 711 North 10th St., Laurel.
- Lamar Community Center, 99 Central Industrial Row, Purvis.
- Woodlawn United Pentecostal Church: 1452 Highway 98 East.
Pearl River County:
- Manna Ministries: 120 St. A, Suite B, Picayune.
- Poplarville First Baptist Church: 403 S. Main St., Poplarville.
- Perry Central High School, 9899 Highway 98 East, New Augusta.
- Hudspeth Regional Center: Highway 475, Whitfield.
- Stone County Elementary School: 1652A East Central Ave., Wiggins.
For preparedness information, visit www.msema.org. Like MEMA on Facebook and follow Twitter updates using the handle @MSEMA
casas bahia Instead of throwing away your old jeans
Sandbaggers WOMEN’S LUCY GOLF SANDALS WHITE LIZARD
movie2k Bans against their importation to protect the British silk
How to Look Like Shit In a Good Way
youjizz Fashion veterans by their early 30s
Good Running Shoes Will Protect Your Feet
xvideos TaylorMade Women’s Trinity 2
and the Most Expensive a Hermes Handbag
anime porn How to Become a Fashion Consultant
Maximizing Video Blog Share With Youtube Marketing
youporn you will always look good
bloomers and knickers A Brief History of Ladies Underwear
black porn Chanel is a synonym for uniqueness
Role of a Fashion Recruiter in the Present Context
youjizz received on our Herms shareholding