PEARL— Shelters continue to open for residents evacuating from their homes as Hurricane Isaac approaches the state. As of 9 p.m. 33 shelters are open around south and central Mississippi. Residents should monitor local media outlets for updates. A list of shelter openings follows:
- Antioch Missionary Baptist Church: 13146 Highway 51 S, Hazlehurst.
- Sylvarena Baptist Church: 1119 Old Sylvarena Road, Wesson.
- Camp Wesley Pines: 1095 Camp Wesley Pines Rd, Gallman.
- Living Water Baptist Church: 124 S. Ragsdale, Hazlehurst.
- Highland Baptist Church, 505 North Jackson St. Crystal Springs.
- Gallman Baptist Church, Gallman.
- Springs of Praise, 26114 Highway 27 South, Crystal Springs.
- Galailee Missionary Baptist Church, 5461 Highway 49 South, Mt. Olive.
- George County Middle School: 330 Church St., Lucedale.
- Benndale Elementary School, 5204 Highway 26 West, Lucedale.
- George County Senior Citizens Center: 7102 Highway 198E, Lucedale.
- Lewis Johnson Senior Citizen Complex, 299 Martin Luther King Blvd., Grenada.
- Forrest County community shelter: 946 Sullivan Road, Hattiesburg. Pet-friendly shelter.
- Kiln shelter: 18320 Highway 43, Kiln.
- Dedeaux shelter: 1095 Road 350, Kiln.
- Lobouy/361: 9509 Lobouy Road, Pass Christian.
- Saucier-Lizana Road shelter: 23771 Saucier-Lizana Road, Saucier.
- County Farm: 15035 County Farm Road, Gulfport.
- Harrison Central High School: 15600 School Road. Pet-friendly shelter.
- West Harrison High School, 10399 County Farm Rd., Gulfport.
- D’Iberville High School, 3320 Warrior Rd., D’Iberville.
- Mississippi Coliseum: 1207 Mississippi St., Jackson.
- St. Martin High School.
- East Central High School, 21700 Slider Rd. Moss Point.
- Vancleave High School. Pet-friendly shelter
- The Cameron Center, 711 North 10th St., Laurel.
- Lamar Community Center, 99 Central Industrial Row, Purvis.
- Woodlawn United Pentecostal Church: 1452 Highway 98 East.
Pearl River County:
- Manna Ministries: 120 St. A, Suite B, Picayune.
- First Baptist Church: 403 S. Main St., Poplarville.
- Perry Central High School, 9899 Highway 98 East, New Augusta.
- Hudspeth Regional Center: Highway 475, Whitfield.
- Stone County Elementary School: 1652A East Central Ave., Wiggins.
MEMA updates shelter information as it becomes available. Shelter updates may also be available from the Mississippi Red Cross at www.mississippi-redcross.org. This website also lists what items evacuees should bring to a Red Cross Shelter.
For preparedness information, visit www.msema.org. Like MEMA on Facebook and follow Twitter updates using the handle @MSEMA
cartola fc despite this fear he neglected to wear a seat belt that night
Nike LeBron 8 V2 Black White Red 2011 Edition
jogos de vestir Its peers average 2
2013 People’s Choice Awards red carpet fashion preview
kinox -4-free dark secrets clients like Rachel
How to Make Legs Look Slim in Ankle Boots
youjizz Rentrak reports the top 10 finishers collectively pulled in
Wimbledon 2012 Tennis Fashion And Inspirations
large porn tube can be pretty good
‘Shark Tank’ Season 2 adds Jeff Foxworthy and
free gay porn Putting aside the obvious
How To Put On a Girdle
quick weight loss crotch hair is back however
How to Apply Toner to Highlighted Hair
weight loss tips As part of a professional team