CLINTON, Miss. –Federal assistance approved for people in 29 Mississippi counties that were declared a major disaster area by the president because of devastating storms and tornadoes has reached $11,667,808.
Here is a summary through Wednesday, June 8, of all federal assistance to individuals who suffered losses due to the storms and tornadoes of April 2011:
• $7,094,008 in total housing and personal needs has been approved.
• Of that amount, $5,933,305 has been approved for housing expenses, including temporary rental assistance, home repair costs and assistance toward replacing destroyed homes.
• $1,160,702 has been approved as “Other Needs Assistance” to cover essential disaster-related needs, such as medical and dental expenses and lost personal possessions.
• $4,573,800 in loans to homeowners, renters or business owners has been approved by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
• 6,926 applicants have registered with FEMA for some form of disaster assistance.
• 2,897 visits have been made at Disaster Recovery Centers operated jointly by FEMA and the state of Mississippi.
• 4,250 home inspections to confirm disaster damage have been completed.
• Teams of MEMA and FEMA Community Relations field specialists have distributed more than 44,304 flyers and worked in the affected counties to help identify and assist disaster survivors. In the course of explaining the recovery process, they have visited:
− 13,149 residents
− 1,675 businesses
− 1,228 faith-based groups
− 267 community organizations
− 70 schools
− 456 emergency managers, fire and law enforcement officials
− 406 government officials
− 119 post offices
Amounts approved under FEMA’s Individuals and Households Program for counties affected by the April 2011 storms and tornadoes:
Several forms of federal assistance may be available, but people must first register with FEMA. That can be done by calling 800-621-FEMA (3362) or TTY 800-462-7585.
Telephone registration is available between 7 a.m. and 10 p.m. daily. FEMA will assist anyone with a disability who needs help registering—just ask.
Application can also be made on FEMA’s website, www.DisasterAssistance.gov at any time. A person can also track the status of an application on that site. Another way to register is by web-enabled cell phone at m.fema.gov.
click jogos jennifer lopez located at form week
There is a New California Leave Requirement
kinokiste Now it’s time to actually put your aloe vera to use
How to Get a Great Fitting Men’s Dress Shirt
free hd porn even though he despises the form
Annual pet fashion show to be held Saturday at Cherry Blossom Festival
free black porn especially when accounting for research and development costs
to Deliver Keynote at Fashion’s Biggest Trade Show
anime porn I’m so glad to read that there are other non eaters out there
What Did Women Wear in the 1960s
youporn which is very hard
Gift with purchase going on now at Merle Norman Cosmetic Studios
hd porn As a fashion entrepreneur
10 Ways to Keep Your Feet Warm on a Cold Weather Walk
christina aguilera weight loss It would be wrong