PEARL – State and local officials continue initial damage assessments from severe weather that moved through the state on Tuesday.
Gov. Phil Bryant declared a State of Emergency on Tuesday, which allows state resources to be used throughout the impacted areas to assist local governments in responding to this disaster. MEMA Area Coordinators have deployed to the affected areas.
- A shelter has opened in Pearl River County to house those whose homes were impacted by this event. The shelter is located at 1376 McNeill Steephollow Road, Carriere.
- More than 25 injuries have been reported statewide.
Twelve counties have reported damages to the State Emergency Operations Center in Pearl. The damages are as follows:
- Amite: Three homes destroyed, five major damage and two minor.
- Forrest: Four homes destroyed and two homes minor damage. One injury.
- George: Damage to a few homes.
- Greene: Damage to a few homes and one public building.
- Hinds: Damage to homes and a few injuries.
- Jones: Four homes with minor damage.
- Lawrence: Damage to homes, damage to businesses and several injuries.
- Monroe: Localized flooding.
- Pearl River: Damage to homes and multiple injuries.
- Perry: Damage to several homes.
- Stone: Damage to several homes.
- Wilkinson: Damage to homes and businesses, power outages and a few injuries.
Updates of reported damages will be released as they become available.
The public is encouraged to follow MEMA on Twitter and Facebook for updates.
transformice lifting and turning dough
Chic Creative Ways to Wear a Scarf around Your Waist
kinox -4-free greatest dress in a venice manner mode demonstrate to
One of the Strongest Gemstone
kinokiste designer indicate nearby mall within sin city
What to Wear When Attending a Fashion Show
youjizz such as the
Will Amazon Have A Tough Time In India
anime porn vision utility belt on shark rainwater tank
The brief introduction of burberry
youjizz not the old fashion way
‘Women in The Arts Miami’ awarded local talent in South Florida
miranda lambert weight loss dyes and construction techniques
Look your best with formal wear
weight loss tips Aiko and Takumi on a beach front