Applicant Guidance Meeting Information as of December 18, 2020:
- Watch FEMA’s ‘How-To’ Videos on grant applications for COVID-19.
- For more information on FEMA’s COVID-19 Public Assistance program and a list of eligible reimbursable expenses click here.
For those potential applicants that are unable to register through the FEMA Grants Portal, please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Applicant/Agency Name
- EIN (Tax ID) Number
- DUNS Number
- Organization Type (e.g. County, City, 501C Private Non-Profit (PNP) etc.)
- Primary Contact Name and Title along with Phone Number and Email
- Alternate Contact Name and Title along with Phone Number and Email
- Physical Mailing Address
If you are a Private Non-Profit submitting a Request for Public Assistance, please provide this additional information in your email:
- IRS Tax Letter
- Proof that your Organization Owns/Operates an Eligible Facility
- Insurance Policy