FOR IMMEDIATE NEEDS CALL
DISABILITY AND DISASTER HOTLINE: (800) 626-4959 OR EMAIL INFO@DISASTERSTRATEGIES.ORG
- SNAP households that experienced food loss following Hurricane Ida may be eligible for replacement benefits. Click here for more information.
- Governor Reeves Declares State of Emergency Ahead of Hurricane Ida Landfall
- A complete breakdown of information following Hurricane Ida can be found on FEMA’s Hurricane Ida Page
- Use MEMA’s self-report tool to submit damage
- Please only use this tool to report structural damage to homes and/or businesses.
- *This is a data-collection tool to help conduct damage assessments, NOT an application for financial assistance.
- Or report damage directly to your County EMA Director
Hurricane Ida Recovery Process:
BEWARE OF FRAUD & SCAMS:
- If you believe you’re a victim of fraud, report it immediately to the police!
- You can also contact the FEMA Fraud Investigations and Inspections Division at 1-866-223-0814 or StopFEMAFraud@fema.dhs.gov