- Governor Reeves Declares State of Emergency Ahead of Hurricane Ida Landfall
- A complete breakdown of information following Hurricane Ida can be found on FEMA’s Hurricane Ida Page
- Use MEMA’s self-report tool to submit damage
- Please only use this tool to report structural damage to homes and/or businesses.
- *This is a data-collection tool to help conduct damage assessments, NOT an application for financial assistance.
- Or report damage directly to your County EMA Director
Hurricane Ida Recovery Process:
BEWARE OF FRAUD & SCAMS:
- If you believe you’re a victim of fraud, report it immediately to the police!
- You can also contact the FEMA Fraud Investigations and Inspections Division at 1-866-223-0814 or StopFEMAFraud@fema.dhs.gov
- Barns on the Mississippi State Fairgrounds located at 1207 Mississippi Street in Jackson are open to shelter animals and livestock. Barns 7 and 8 are open for small animals, and Barn 23 is open for large animals. Those wanting to utilize the barns for shelter are asked to call Greg Young at 601-214-1344 or Justin Pettway at 601-749-1668.