- State Medical Needs Shelter: 1640 Coy Avenue Wiggins, MS 39577
State Medical Needs Shelter admission is evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Those with health or medical conditions who require professional observation or care,
- Those with chronic conditions who require assistance with daily living activities or skilled nursing care, but do not require hospitalization,
- Those who need supervised medication dispensing or vital signs readings,
- Those with physical, mental, or cognitive disabilities who cannot be sheltered in a general population shelter, or
- Those with other disabilities who cannot be sheltered in a general population shelter.
*This page will be updated continuously as more shelters are opened.