- A Volunteer Resource Center for Hurricane Zeta is located at the Knight Nonprofit Center: 1975 Seaway Road in Gulfport to assist with unmet needs
- Call: 228-265-7910
- For help with tree removal and other resources, call 211
- Hancock County Assistance Line: 228-364-4044
- Harrison County Assistance Line: 228-896-2213
- George County Emergency Operations Center: 601-947-7557
- Greene County Emergency Operations Center: 601-394-5627
- Stone County Emergency Operations Center: 601-928-3077
- Jackson County Emergency Operations Center: 228-769-3111
Donations for Hurricane Zeta Relief:
- Individuals who would like to contribute to Hurricane Zeta relief efforts can do so through the Mississippi Community Disaster Relief and Recovery fund
Reminder: Permits must be Obtained before Repairs Begin
Permits are required to repair or reconstruct structures after damages for communities that participate in the National Flood Insurance Program. Before repair or alterations are allowed, the local Floodplain Administrator must assess the damage of the property inside the special flood hazard area.
- After the assessment has been completed, the permit official may notify the property owners of the results and what requirements they will need to meet during repairs.
ZETA VIDEO UPDATES: