Report Flood Damage Through Crisis Track and County EMA

PEARL, Miss. – Residents are encouraged to report damage and unmet needs to their local emergency management office. To find your county’s emergency management office’s contact information, visit MEMA’s website by clicking here.

Residents can also report damage online by visiting the links below:

Please follow the Mississippi Emergency Management Agency’s Facebook and Twitter pages for the latest information.