MEMA’s Districts

If you received damages from a storm or flooding, please report them to your local emergency management office. Click here to find the name and phone number of your county’s emergency manager, and report the damage to them.

MEMA has districts throughout the state with an area coordinator assigned to each district as a liaison between the county emergency operations centers and MEMA.