For Immediate Needs Call:
MEMA’s Hurricane Ida Hotline: 1-888-574-3583
Hours: Monday – Friday from 8:00 AM until 5:30 PM
Disability and Disaster Hotline: (800) 626-4959 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- SNAP households that experienced food loss following Hurricane Ida may be eligible for replacement benefits. Click here for more information.
MS Gulf Coast residents can request tarps through United Way at 228-896-2213
- MDOT Road Conditions: 866-521-6368
- Mississippi Department of Mental Health Helpline: 1-877-210-8513
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Disaster Distress Helpline: 1-800-985-5990
- The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
- Medicaid Help Line: 601-359-6050
- Mississippi Department of Child Protection Services: 601-359-1368 or www.mdcps.ms.gov
- Child Abuse & Neglect Hotline: 1-800-222-8000
- Mississippi Department of Agriculture and Commerce: 1-800-551-1830
- Harrison County Long Term Recovery Committee: 228-896-2213
If you believe you’re a victim of fraud, report it to the police immediately and contact the FEMA Fraud Investigations and Inspections Division at 1-866-223-0814 or StopFEMAFraud@fema.dhs.gov.